You may have many siberian mink fur lashes about permanent make up from its pros and cons to its workings. Let’s start with the general definition of permanent cosmetics, which is form of tattooing where tiny quantities of natural pigments are injected or inserted into the skins dermal layer. Take note that the dermal layer is just skimming below the surface.
Loutn Men and women alike are good candidates for permanent cosmetics. You can avail of its benefits for the following reasons:
- You lead a busy lifestyle but still want to look good with minimum effort on the siberian mink fur lashes side.
- You have oily skin that sheds siberian mink fur lashes easily or you are physically active where applied makeup is always melting away.
- You have light or sparse eyebrows coupled with sparse lashes.
- You have poorly defined lips that need puckering up but without the trout pout look.
- You have facial scars that can be covered by permanent make up.
These are just some of the reasons for going to a permanent cosmetic technician. And speaking of technician, you must ensure that he/she has license as one since being a general cosmetic practitioner does not automatically qualify as being a permanent cosmetic technician, far from it. Ask around for referrals, look at the license and talk to previous customers before making your choice.
You will also be able to choose the colors that will be applied on your eyebrows, eyelids, lips and even the cheeks. Personalized colors that will blend into your skin tone will be mixed, which should significantly contribute to the all-natural look of permanent cosmetics. You can even change the colors later on as well as apply siberian mink fur lashes on top just to change your overall look.
Permanent siberian mink fur lashes does have its downsides. These include swelling, stronger coloration and noticeable tattooing but these minor side effects should all go away within 2-6 days after the procedure. You will love the final result although touch-ups are necessary to maintain your look.