We’ve all been there. Days when you just can not get out of bed, whether it be sickness or just the plain ol’ Monday blues. When sleeping that extra 15 minutes means the world, less important things can take a back seat to your beauty sleep. For when those days roll around, here are seven of my favorite mink lashes private label tips that will help you create a beautiful face… and fast!
1. Loutn Reduce your puffy eyes. While you’re laying in bed and getting that extra sleep in, why not work on reducing your puffy mink lashes private label too? Lay a wet teabag on each eye while you snooze. The caffeine in the teabag will help lessen the bags under your eyes while you squeeze in a few extra minutes. Talk about multi-tasking!
2. Skip the heavy foundation. Chances are, you are still tired and not in the mood for a full-face routine, but you still want healthy, glowing skin! Instead, opt for a tinted moisturizer or even better, a BB cream! This way, you are killing two mink lashes private label with one stone. You’re knocking out your moisturizer and foundation in one step, and with a BB cream, your SPF too! When using a tinted moisturizer, you can even go a shade or two darker for an added glow. Set this with a light dusting of powder for more staying powder!
3. Choose a cream blush instead of a powder blush. This takes the same amount of time to apply, but will keep your skin glowing instead of mattifying your cheeks. Cream blush looks much more natural as it looks as though your flush is coming from within and not just sitting on top of the mink lashes private label . You may also want to try using an all-over bronzing product for your cheeks, like Nars The Multiple, which is a gel stick that you can use on the cheeks and eyes to save even more time!
4. Pick your favorite shadow and stick with it. In case you don’t have an all-over bronzing product that you can use on your cheeks as well as your eyes, opt for a one-shadow look instead. This means using one shadow that will look great all over the lid. Other than being a major time-saver, it will also lend to the easy-breezy mink lashes private label feel we are trying to create today! Choose a shade with a slight shimmer in it. That way when the light catches it, it will create the look of depth and shadows, making it look like you have more on your lids that just one shadow! Hey, no one has to know!
5. Use a dark brown pencil eye liner. If you are the type of gal that can’t leave the house without mink lashes private label liner, skip a liquid or gel liner and go for a smudgy dark brown liner instead. Using a liquid or gel liner looks too precise for this look and can take much more time to apply! Instead, smudging a little brown liner on the top lash line is quick and will aid in the laid back feel of this look.
6. Use a flesh tone liner in your lower water line. You may have heard that using a white eyeliner in the water line will open up your eyes. While that is true, white eyeliner can look harsh, especially on darker skin tones! Instead, opt for a nude colored liner and set it with an eyeshadow of the same color for real staying power. This will help create that wide-eyed look we’re trying to fake!
7. To tie everything together, use a sheer tinted lip balm or stain. Using an opaque lipstick and lip liner may look odd considering the minimal mink lashes private label on the rest of the face. Try a sheer poppy pink to brighten your look. As an added bonus, using a sheer tint will allow you to easily apply on the go!